Final full paper submission deadline
Please click button below to Online Submission System
Please click button to download template file
- Full paper(English/Thai) submissions are done online through TSAE Conference platform
- Please create an account with, if you do not have one.
- Please make sure that the list of authors, the paper title, and other information are correctly registered in the conference registration page
- When you submit your paper online, please select the topic which is closely related to the contents of your paper.
- Full papers should not exceed 8 pages (including all text, figures, references and appendices).
- A conference article (TSAE Template; Full Paper) is an article that has been reviewed by three reviewers using Double-Blind (Peer Review) process. The accepted article will be published in full in the conference proceeding.
- A journal article (Journal Template; Full Paper) is an article that has passed a preliminary selection process and will be further assessed by each journal reviewers. A publication time frame is varied depends on each journal.
- Author intended to submit the article for journal publication must submit a full article only in the journal template.
** If the article is rejected by the journal reviewers, authors are allowed to submit the article for proceeding publication **
- The presented works must be the results of research, thesis, independent research, research work by professors, researchers, bachelor’s degree students, master’s degrees, doctoral students and general interested persons which has never been presented at any research conference before.
- The publication cost and time frame is varied depends on each journal.